I'm an Engineer from Nashik, India who loves to develop digital systems and write software to make the world more digital. I am a coder by profession and entrepreneur by heart. I have a passion for creating and enhancing anything related to technology. When it comes to building something new, my ultimate goal is to make the world a better place. I’m a digital professional on the bleeding edge technology. Strong engineering professional with a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) focused on Computer Science and Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University.
I’m self-motivated, highly adaptable, intellectual, technology enthusiast, problem solver, persistent. Self-taught many programming languages and new technologies. I’m enthusiastic to learn new technologies and I like the trial and error method to solve any problem. I like to experiment and research on the Internet of Things(IoT), AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, BigData, Distributed Computing & Parallel Programming.
I’m a "jugaadu" kind of person. So if you gave me a challenge and time duration to find out the solution to it. And if I don’t know anything about it, then I just want one machine and full access to the internet. I’ll do research, learn, and develop the solution for that challenge within the given time frame.
I’m also interested in entrepreneurship, critical reading, listening to music, traveling, trekking, hiking, street, and landscape photography.
- Experience in Configuration of Custom Tabs and Objects, Custom Labels, Custom Settings, Profiles & Permissions Sets.
- Experience in Configuration, Customization, Programming using Apex, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Reports and Dashboards, Page Layouts, Validation rules, Work Flows, Process Builder, Flows.
- Experience in Configuration, Customization, Programming using Lightning Aura Components and LWC Framework.
- Imported data using Data Import Wizard, Data Loader, dataloader.io.
- Developed DVMap (Data Validation and Mapping) tool for BigData from a neat idea to running an efficient application.
- Part of the BigData Product Development team, responsible for creating one Data Validation tool from scratch to validate large amount of data and generate result sheet in Microsoft Excel.
- Implemented different database configurations with DVMap and Data Validation is perform between two files
- Hadoop with the help of Hive
- Oracle Database
- Convert DVMap from a single-threaded application to multi-threaded to optimize the overall performance.
- Helped to design and develop base UI from scratch using JavaFX, also done unit and integration testing.
- Technologies Used: Core and Advanced Java, JavaFX, Python, SQL, NoSQL
- Part of Core Development Team, main focused on designing, developing, and deploying web applications.
- Developed and maintained a full-stack java web application for a client.
- Also done unit and integration testing for that web application.
- Full-Stack Web Development using Django and Flask.
- Automation using Python Scripting
- Native as well as cross platform application development.
- Worked as a Technical Engineer for my engineering institute in Learn and Earn program.
- Created and Implemented a Hadoop Cluster with the help of HDFS and 19 machines for Distributed and Parallel Computing. On created Hadoop Cluster, implementing MapReduce Programs and experimenting with it.
- Configuring and Programming of BeagleBone Black, Arduino Uno & Arduino Mega 2560 with Ethernet Shield & ESP8266, and experimenting with it.
- Configuring network devices like Routers, Switches, etc. & expanding existing network with the help of Static as well as DHCP IP. Troubleshooting network problems, network devices & computer hardware problems.
- Upgrading & Repairing PC’s, Crimping of CAT5/CAT6 Twisted Pair Cables.
- Installation of different distributions of Linux Operating Systems like Redhat, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE, etc. & Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Installation and working with Remote Access Tools like NoMachine, TeamViewer, VNC.
- Creating different types of servers like HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc.
- Technologies Used: Hadoop, HDFS, Java, BeagleBone Black, C, C++
|January 2021||Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I|
|January 2021||Salesforce Certified Administrator|
- BE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- First Class with Aggregate of 3 Years is 62.91%
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- First Class with 72.97%
- SSC EXAM (10th)
- First Class with 67.23%
SMART ENERGY METERING & BILLING SYSTEM USING ARDUINO & IOT
- The proposed energy metering system can implement with Open Source Hardware like Arduino and Ethernet Shield to transmit the data, pulses generated by an energy meter, security services, calculated bill over the Internet.
- The main task of Arduino is to catch the pulse of the Meter and then fire a query in the database to store the pulse as well as calculate kWh forwarded from a single smart meter, in order to make this information available on the Internet.
- Weblink: GitHub://abhishekkatyare/SmartMeteringSystem
- Technologies Used: C for Arduino, PHP and MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3
- SMART ENERGY METERING & BILLING SYSTEM USING ARDUINO & IOT
TURBO C/C++ MASTER (AVSS EDITOR)
- AVSS Editor is a text editor and source code editor with a compilation feature for use with Microsoft Windows.
- It supports tabbed editing, which allows working with multiple open files in a single window.
- Technologies Used: C#.NET, VB.NET, Batch Processing
- TURBO C/C++ MASTER (AVSS EDITOR)
- It is implemented using Object-Oriented Programming Concepts and C++ with the help of ASCII values.
- Technologies Used: C++
- Back-end: Apex • Java • Python
- Familiar with: C • C++ • C# • LaTeX
- MySQL • PostgreSQL • MongoDB • Apache Hadoop • HDFS • Apache Hive
FRAMEWORKS, INTEGRATIONS & API
- Django • Django REST Framework • Flask • Flask RESTful • Spring • Spring Boot • Hibernate • React.js • Express.js • jQuery • SOAP API • REST API • Bulk API • Metadata API • GraphQL
PaaS & SERVER RUNTIME
- Heroku • PythonAnywhere • Apache HTTP Server • Nginx • Apache Tomcat • Node.js
VERSION CONTROL SYSTEMS, RELEASE & DEPLOYMENT
- git & GitHub • CI/CT/CD • Maven • Jenkins • Copado
- FTP • HTTP • SMTP • MOSH • SSH • Telnet • DHCP • DNS
- Linux: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS • Fedora 31 • CentOS 8.1 • RedHat Enterprise Linux 7
- Microsoft: Windows XP • Vista • 7 • 8 • 8.1 • 10
- Arduino • BeagleBone • Raspberry Pi
REMOTE ACCESS TOOLS
- NoMachine • TeamViewer • VNC
Awards & Achievements
|2019||Only one selected||(out of 70 candidates) for DVMap at Cognizant|
|2015||College Topper||(out of 420 Students) KVNNIEER|
|2015||1st Prize||(out of 260 Students) Blind 'C' Competition at KVNNIEER|
|2012||3rd Prize||(out of 600 Students) SVIT Delve State Level Competition|
|2011||1st Prize||(out of 780 Students) Blind 'C' Competition at KKWIEER|
|2011||'A' Grade||Microsoft VB.NET using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008|
|2009||'A' Grade||Computer Networking and Laptop Servicing at EDIIndia|
|2008||Bronze Medalist||International Informatics Olympiad (iio–2008)|
|2007||Gold Medalist||International Informatics Olympiad (iio–2007)|
Interests & Hobbies
Artificial Intelligence • Machine Learning • Deep Learning • Natural-language processing • Data Science • BigDATA • Cloud Computing • Internet of Things (IoT) • Programming • Critical Reading • Listening to Music • Traveling • Trekking & Hiking • Street & Landscape Photography
abhishekkatyare.xyz • About.Me • LinkedIn • GitHub • Twitter • Instagram • Medium • DEV